• Global smartphone market growth slowed 9% YoY and 10% QoQ to 294.5 million units in Q2 2022. • Global smartphone market share continues to consolidate, with top three brands with 50% share for three consecutive quarters. • It was the first time quarterly shipments had fallen below 300 million units since the second quarter of 2020 at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. • Samsung was the only one of the top five smartphone brands to grow year-over-year, increasing shipments 8% year-over-year and market share by three percentage points to 21%. • Apple’s market share fell 5% year-over-year in the second quarter of 2022, although its share increased in a declining market. • iPhone shipment market share continues to grow, with Apple reaching its highest shipment share ever in Q2 2022. It has become a major driver of iOS installed worldwide. • Xiaomi, OPPO* and vivo, affected by the lockdowns in China, suffered double-digit year-on-year drops in their respective shipments.
To view our detailed research on the global smartphone market in Q2 2022, click here.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Black Friday Deals
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen Black) Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 1080p IPS Touch – $1,086.15 ($1,671 list)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen Silver) Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 1080p IPS Touch – $1,086.15 ($1,671 list)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd gen) Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, IPS Touch 1080p – 1,208, $35 ($1,859 list)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd gen) Core i7-8650U , 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, IPS Touch 1440p – $1559.35 (list $2399)
is one of the biggest brands of sm Artphones in the world. It is a Chinese multinational founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei. The popular phones launched by this company are Huawei P30 Pro, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Huawei P30, etc.
Samsung 94% global market share ((most popular mobile phone brand in the world)
Samsung Electronics is a South Korean company and a brand Trusted.With its advanced technology and smart features, Samsung mobile phones and smartphones have become very popular all over the world.Easy-to-use and latest technology and features make it the most popular and trusted brand
Brand 3: Oppo
Oppo was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Guangdong, China Thanks to advantages Advantages include octa-core and 8 GB of RAM. Plus, you get 128 GB of storage and a 48-megapixel camera. Enjoy a light sensor, a 4000 mAh battery, a fingerprint sensor, a magnet compass, proximity sensor, and accelerometer.